Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 5

Miss Brandy is miss picky eater. So far she only eats tripe, that I have to cut in bite size pieces and goat milk mixed with egg. I told her to enjoy it while it's last, because as soon as she is stops nursing she better stop this nonsense and eat what is given or go hungry. I have bunch of venison in the freezer, I am not even trying to feed it to her at this point, grr-r.

I let mama dog out of the box and now she is laying on one side of me, while Mozart is sleeping on the other side, love it!:-)
 
Here is the video of puppies sleeping. There is not much going on, but they are so darn cute!


Belle got lost today. She was eating, when Brandy saw me and decided that she'd rather spend time with me. Alex is right, they move like baby seals - no feet just flippers and a tail:-)






No comments:

Post a Comment